At Montecito Veterinary Center in Santa Rosa, we are able to diagnose and treat a range of internal conditions in dogs and cats, from heart-related disorders to reproductive issues.
Internal Conditions in Pets
Our pets can experience many potential issues with their internal systems. Using internal veterinary medicine, we can effectively treat these diseases and disorders in cats and dogs.
The veterinarians at Montecito Veterinary Center in Santa Rosa bring extensive experience in diagnosing and treating challenging cases, from nervous system and cardiovascular disorders to lung disease and tumors.
We have several diagnostic tools and treatment methods at our disposal. We're also able to manage co-occurring diseases and disorders and provide efficient treatment alternatives for patients who will not respond well to standard procedures.
Internal Medicine Conditions
Our veterinarians diagnose and treat illnesses and conditions in these areas:
- Immunology (disorders of the immune system)
- Reproductive Issues
- Neurology (disorders of the brain and nervous system)
- Cardiology (heart-related disorders)
- Pulmonary Disorders (diseases of the lungs)
- Gastroenterology (diseases of the digestive organs)
- Oncology (tumors and cancer)
- Urology (urinary functions and genitourinary tract)
- Endocrinology (glands and their functions)
Has your veterinarian indicated that your pet needs a procedure or expertise that we do not offer? If this is the case, we can refer you to an experienced specialist.
We are connected to a network of excellent veterinary specialists in Santa Rosa and throughout the Sonoma County area.
Laboratory & Diagnostics
Our comprehensive approach to internal medicine is supported by advanced testing, imaging, and other diagnostic procedures.